Founder/President & CEO
Why do you do what you do?
I have a passion for people. Since I was a child, I have always had a fascination with how people interact and what motivates them. Whether on a little league team or now in the marketing and advertising world, if you can tap into that emotion, something magical can happen. That holds true for the work we do for our clients and their brands. With the fragmentation, ad clutter and short attention spans of today, you must be compelling and purposeful with your brand’s message and method of delivery. A deep understanding of that target consumer helps us achieve how we communicate this. Plus, I get a fresh perspective every day from my four young and wild kids.
“When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.”
- Henry Ford
Did you know?
- Began his career at Ticketmaster Corporate in Los Angeles as a part of the marketing and promotions team
- Worked in marketing and publicity at DreamWorks Movie Studios
- Spent 13 award-winning years as a top- level consultant developing local, regional and national advertising campaigns at Clear Channel
- Regrettably admits he’s an 80’s music fan at heart — “Don’t Stop Believin’ ”
- Always had a drive to succeed since childhood through the influence of sports and academics
- Beat Peyton Manning in a dance off when he was 12 years old