What excites you the most about what you do?
Being in the communications field allows me to live out my passion on a daily basis. From a very young age one of my greatest passions has been people. I love meeting new people, finding out what their wants and needs are, and connecting them to what they love. It’s the main reason I chose the communications field. Finding innovative and create ways to tell our client’s story is so exciting. One of the most rewarding parts of my job is watching the client see it all come together. In those moments the early mornings, long meetings and countless cups of coffee make it all worthwhile.
"Impossible is nothing. The word itself says I’m possible."
– Audrey Hepburn
Did you know?
- Growing up she wanted to be an archeologist because of her love for Egypt.
- She has a deep passion for films, and even interned for BOLD Films, a film production company, in Los Angeles during college.
- Covered the Miss USA 2015 pageant in Baton Rouge through a partnership with Baton Rouge Social Media Association (BRSocMe) and Visit Baton Rouge. She is the current Events Coordinator for BRSocMe.
- Managed the website opportunitylouisiana.com for Louisiana Economic Development.
- Life goals: ride an elephant and grow up to be Audrey Hepburn.
- Truly believes that good company or an episode of Friends can cure any bad day.