Social Media & Public Relations
What’s the best advice you ever received?
"Do what you love and love what you do,” so that’s what I’m doing — creating and contributing to the transformation of brands. There’s something valuable and irreplaceable, to me, about working to evolve a brand and succeeding at it, especially in a day and age that trends, tastes and ideas are so ephemeral. It’s the process of collaboration and finding a way through the maze of the imagination that makes this line of work most meaningful. Doing it alongside a group of charismatic people, like I have the opportunity to here at FUSE, just makes it all the more worthwhile.
“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.”
Did you know?
- "Gone with the Wind" is my all-time favorite book. I’m a sucker for a Southern love story.
- Sonic is home…just ask any one of my friends.
- Has an incredible passion for nonprofits, especially St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
- Wants to someday be scuba certified and get her pilot’s license.
- Loves practicing hand lettering and calligraphy in her free time.