Research & Media Lead
What do you love most about working at an advertising agency?
I’ve lived and worked in major markets and traveled abroad since I was a child. This has given me an appreciation for culture and diversity. I apply that appreciation to understanding the consumer culture of clients I work with and use it to better communicate their brand. I love to dive deep into consumer data and research that can shine a light on market trends and insights. This is exciting to me. It’s the soundest basis on which to build a path for brand growth. At FUSE, we study client needs, discover opportunities and find ways to marry them through things like dynamic, targeted media campaigns.
“Fear has two meanings: Forget Everything And Run or Face Everything And Rise.”
— Zig Ziglar
Did you know?
- Led media buying and creative for Louisiana’s largest advertiser for 5+ years
- Placed national advertising for Toyota and General Mills (17 brands) accounts at Chicago’s top multicultural ad agency
- Worked at a boutique agency in Austin
- Led research for a consulting firm in Houston opening up properties all over the world
- Worked with national talent including Steve Harvey, Drew Brees, Shemar Moore, Tisha Campbell and others
- Has a soft spot for the military (after all, I was born at West Point)
- Lover of designer shoes and mojitos