What makes you happy?
I have traveled to many wonderful places, got my hands dirty and remodeled apartments, built an agency at a young age from the ground up and now have the joy of being a kid again with my son. Through all of this, I’ve realized one thing — people are the most important part of what makes life happy, sad, silly or absurdly amazing. Over time, I’ve realized that life happens, whether you are trying to control it or not. Focusing on what matters rather than who gets their way is a key to success. I’ve become more and more aware of the importance of relationships and community among people, consumers and colleagues. It is not about what you have and what you can do, it is about why you do it that matters. This passion will then fuel everything you or your brand comes in contact with.
“People don’t buy what you do, they buy why you do it.”
— Simon Sinek
Did you know?
- Fifteen years branding, advertising and marketing experience
- Former creative director and owner of a successful advertising agency
- Worked at the “happiest place on earth” and in the Colorado mountains
- Loves how things work and is an extremely observant observer ;)
- Was a camp counselor and mentor on Catalina Islands
- President of Friends of the Capitol Park Museum