Graphic Designer & Photographer
What facet of your work is most exciting?
I'm a details man. Whether it's photography or graphic design, I love making sure the right details take center stage. I love giving something a new perspective. Making people see things differently is important in life and in advertising. It’s the only way to get them to think. When you get them to think, only then can you change their behaviors.
“If you can’t love yourself, how in the hell you gonna love somebody else?”
Did you know?
- Fell in love with photography and visual communications as a cast member with the Walt Disney Company and their in-house advertising agency, Yellow Shoes Creative Group
- Believes that tapping into the true talents and strengths of all team members in a creative and collaborative environment is the perfect spoonful of sugar you need for success
- Working to create and publish Louisiana's first local LGBTQA+ magazine, Leur Magazine
- Believes quoting movies is more of a natural-born reflex than a hobby
- Admits to having eaten tacos for all five meals of the day on multiple occasions